Want to move like Bieber? Believe Tour Dance Experience will help you do just that; the video, led by Justin’s choreographer and creative director Nick DeMoura, features the multi-platinum superstar’s hottest moves from his record-breaking Believe tour.
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED: And the winner of: Justin Bieber’s Choreographer ‘Believe Tour Dance Experience’ DVD! is
The video will teach fans Justin’s original routines, set to his accompanying hits included in the package.
Believe Tour Dance Experience features exclusive, behind-the-scenes backstage footage from the myriad tour stops on Justin Bieber’s massive Believe tour. You’ll pull back the curtain to watch DeMoura lead Believe Dance Crew dancers Deirdre Barnes, Jonathan Rabon, Elysandra Quinones, Johnny Erasme, Carlena Britch, Salemah Gabriel, Aubree Storm, Luke Broadlick, Justin Devera, Kaili Bright, CJ Salvador and Shaun Evaristo through their demanding floor exercise warm-ups and regimens.
Now you have the chance to learn all the moves with a copy of the DVD to give away!
To enter simply:
1) Follow @Pop_Scoop on Twitter.
2) Then Retweet:
Want to dance like @justinbieber? #WIN a copy of ‘Believe Tour Dance Experience’. Follow @Pop_Scoop & RT http://t.co/0ycY0OOgGc
— Pop Scoop! (@Pop_Scoop) September 10, 2014
3) You can also enter on Facebook for extra counts. Like our Facebook page and send us a message or write a comment on our page using the hashtag #BelieveTourDanceExperience
T’s & C’s:
• The Prize is non transferable, non refundable and non negotiable. There is no cash alternative. The prize is for person use and cannot be sold under any circumstances. Sale or attempted sale will be considered grounds for cancellation.
• There is ONE prize (the “Prize”) of a DVD “Believe Tour Dance Experience
• The Closing Date of this competition is: Monday 15th September at 10:00pm GMT.
• Winners will be announced shortly after.
• Winners will be chosen at random from all eligible entrants.
• The Prize Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner to take up the specified prize.
• Entrants must be at least 14 years of age at the time of entry for the Competition.
• This competition is open wordwide.