Last year, on Monday 18th November One Direction took part in a special ‘Where We Are’ book signing at Alexandra Palace in London.
If you weren’t one of the few who managed to get tickets for the signing then do not fret. We are giving you the chance to WIN a copy of ‘Where We Are’, signed and touched by the hands of Harry, Louis, Liam, Niall and Zayn.
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.
And the winner of a SIGNED copy of the One Direction ‘Where We Are’ book!….
To enter simply:
1) Follow @Pop_Scoop on Twitter.
2) Then Retweet:
RT: Follow @Pop_Scoop to be in with a chance to WIN a SIGNED One Direction ‘Where We Are’ book. http://goo.gl/jcrhl6 #1DgiveawayPS
You can enter more than once but please respect your followers and refrain from flooding their streams.
3) You can also enter on Facebook for extra counts. Like our Facebook page and send us a message or write a comment on our page using the hashtag #1DgiveawayPS
T’s & C’s:
• The Prize is non transferable, non refundable and non negotiable. There is no cash alternative. All tickets are for person use and cannot be sold under any circumstances. Sale or attempted sale will be considered grounds for cancellation.
• There is ONE prize (the “Prize”) on offer consisting of a SIGNED copy of the One Direction ‘Where We Are’ book!
• The Closing Date of this competition is: 11:00pm, Thursday 22nd May2014.
• Winner will be announced shortly after.
• Winners will be chosen at random from all eligible entrants.
• The Prize Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner to take up the specified prize.
• Entrants must be at least 14 years of age at the time of entry for the Competition.
• This competition is open Worldwide.
• Each winner will be notified within a reasonable time after the Draw Date or any subsequent draw either by email, mail or telephone. The prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner is unable to be contacted after a reasonable period or if any prize is unclaimed or declined within a reasonable period, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and a supplementary winner may be drawn at the Promoter’s discretion.