Pop Scoop are giving TWO of you the chance to win a pair of tickets to see cheeky chappy Anttix on his headline tour ‘Just Another Pop Tour’.
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.
And the two winners of a pair of tickets to see @OfficialAnttix & Co on tour are….
With his boyish good looks, soulful harmonies, catchy self-penned tracks combined with his high energy routines this is set to be a night like no other!
With special guests, from Britains Got Talent Jordan O’keefe & Gabz and singer/songwriter Aiden Hancock conformed for Liverpool and Shrewsbury.
It will kick off in London on April 7th before heading across the UK.
The full schedule is as follows:
Monday 7th April O2 Academy Islington, London
Tuesday 8th April Shrewsbury, The Buttermarket
Wednesday 9th O2 Academy Liverpool, Liverpool
Thursday 10th The Globe, Cardiff
Saturday 12th Thekla, Bristol
Tickets for the gigs are on sale now.
To enter simply:
1) Follow @Pop_Scoop on twitter.
2) Then Retweet:
Follow @pop_scoop to be in with a chance to WIN a pair of tickets to see @OfficialAnttix on Tour http://goo.gl/1wnuKs #AnttixScoopcomp
T’s & C’s:
• The Prize is non transferable, non refundable and non negotiable. There is no cash alternative. All tickets are for person use and cannot be sold under any circumstances. Sale or attempted sale will be considered grounds for cancellation.
• There are TWO prizes (the “Prize”) on offer consisting of a pair of tickets to see Anttix on any of the dates and venues of his headline tour ‘Just Another Pop Tour’.
• The Closing Date of this competition is: 10:00pm, Sunday 9th March 2014.
• Winner will be announced shortly after.
• Winners will be chosen at random from all eligible entrants.
• The Prize Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner to take up the specified prize.
• Entrants must be at least 14 years of age at the time of entry for the Competition.
• This competition is open Worldwide but no transport included.
• Each winner will be notified within a reasonable time after the Draw Date or any subsequent draw either by email, mail or telephone. The prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner is unable to be contacted after a reasonable period or if any prize is unclaimed or declined within a reasonable period, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and a supplementary winner may be drawn at the Promoter’s discretion.