Pop Scoop! is giving you and a friend the chance to see Brian McFadden in an EXCLUSIVE one-off show at London’s Jazz Cafe this Saturday (November 9th).
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.
And the winner of two tickets to see The Wanted, The Vamps, Conor Maynard, The Saturdays & more at SD2 Festival in Brighton is….
To be in with a chance of winning tickets for you and two friends to see this EXCLUSIVE show, all you need to do is:
1) Follow @Pop_Scoop on twitter by clicking the button below.
2) Tweet: Follow & RT @Pop_Scoop for a chance to WIN 2 tickets to see @BrianMcFadden at @jazzcafe_mama #PopScoopComp
For tickets and details visit The Jazz Cafe London
T’s & C’s:
• The Prize is non transferable, non refundable and non negotiable. There is no cash alternative. All tickets are for person use and cannot be sold under any circumstances. Sale or attempted sale will be considered grounds for cancellation.
• Right of admission is reserved by the Promoter and the Event Venue. Winners are advised to adhere to Ticket terms and conditions.
• There is one prize (the “Prize”) on offer consisting of two tickets to see Brian McFadden in an EXCLUSIVE one-off show at London’s Jazz Cafe this Saturday (November 9th). The Prize does not include any travel or expenses incurred
• The Closing Date of this competition is: 10:00pm, Friday 8th November 2013.
• Winner will be announced shortly after.
• Winners will be chosen at random from all eligible entrants.
• The Prize Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner to take up the specified prize.
• Entrants must be at least 16 years of age at the time of entry for the Competition.
• Each winner will be notified within a reasonable time after the Draw Date or any subsequent draw either by email, mail or telephone. The prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner is unable to be contacted after a reasonable period or if any prize is unclaimed or declined within a reasonable period, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and a supplementary winner may be drawn at the Promoter’s discretion.