How do you fancy saying hello and Happy Birthday to one of the hottest new boybands around at Sound Island Festival 2013 on Sunday 28, July on Josh Cuthbert’s birthday and a day after George Shelley birthday? Here’s your chance to win 2 tickets plus an exclusive meet and greet with Union J, just one of the incredible acts appearing throughout the day!
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.
See Jessie J headline the Sunday, with special guest performances by Lawson and Union J, MK1, The Vamps and Joywride in what will be an unforgettable show.
To be in with a chance of winning tickets for you and a friend to see this blockbuster show, all you need to do is:
Make sure your following us on Twitter then Tweet:
Follow & RT @Pop_Scoop for a chance to WIN 2 tickets to Meet & Greet @UnionJworld at #SoundIsland2013 #SoundIslandMeetUnionJ
The Sound Island Festival will take place on Saturday 27 & Sunday 28, July 2013 at Quex Park, Birchington-On-Sea.
Saturday’s line-up includes headliner Plan B, with very special guest performances by Rita Ora and James Arthur, along with rapper Giggs, Bebe Black and Little Nikki.
For more information, or to book tickets for the event, visit www.soundislandfestival.com, www.gigantic.com, or call 0871 224 1112. Tickets can also be booked by personally visiting the Margate Winter Gardens
Tickets are on sale now at £35 each per day or £64 each for a weekend ticket. Booking fees may apply.
T’s & C’s:
• Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult of 18 or older
• The Prize is non transferable, non refundable and non negotiable. There is no cash alternative. All tickets are for personal use and cannot be sold under any circumstances. Sale or attempted sale will be considered grounds for cancellation.
• Right of admission is reserved by the Promoter and the Event Venue. Winners are advised to adhere to Ticket terms and conditions.
• The prize consists of 2 tickets to the Sound Island Festival on Sunday 28 July 2013. The Prize does not include any travel or expenses incurred
• The Closing Date of this competition is: Friday 6th June 2013
• Winners will be chosen at random from all eligible entrants.
• The Prize Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner to take up the specified prize.
• The winner will be notified on Saturday 7th June 2013 either by twitter or email. The prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner is unable to be contacted after a reasonable period or if any prize is unclaimed or declined within a reasonable period, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and a supplementary winner may be drawn at the Promoter’s discretion.