We have TWO pairs of tickets to give away to Cody Simpson’s show at The Institute in Birmingham on Thursday 7th May as part of his UK tour.
Australian born Cody will be performing songs with his band off of his new album, Free, which opens the first page of his biggest chapter yet. “To me, this feels like the first project I’ve ever put out. I want the music to speak for itself. This is meant to allow listeners to feel timeless, happy, and free. The world needs live music back.”
Cody toured the UK to his own sell out crowds in 2013 while also supporting Justin Bieber on his “Believe Tour”.
With 7.3 million Twitter followers, 8.1 million Facebook likes and millions of YouTube views, Cody Simpson is a true international star. This is a show not to be missed. Cody Simpson is clearly a musical force to be reckoned with.
Cody Simpson Upcoming Tour Dates are as follows:
Wed May 06 2015 – LONDON O2 Shepherd’s Bush Empire
Thu May 07 2015 – BIRMINGHAM Institute At Temple
Fri May 08 2015 – MANCHESTER Ritz
To enter simply:
1) Follow Pop Scoop! on Twitter.
2) Then Retweet:
— Pop Scoop! (@Pop_Scoop) April 27, 2015
3) You can also enter on Facebook for extra counts. Like our Facebook page and send us a message or write a comment on our page using the hashtag #codybrumcomp
T’s & C’s:
• The Prize is non transferable, non refundable and non negotiable. There is no cash alternative. All tickets are for person use and cannot be sold under any circumstances. Sale or attempted sale will be considered grounds for cancellation.
• There are TWO prizes (the “Prize”) Two pairs of tickets to Cody Simpson + Special Guests, Thursday 7th May 2015, Birmingham, in The Library at The Institute.
• The Closing Date of this competition is: Monday 4 May at 12:00pm.
• Winners will be announced shortly after.
• Winners will be chosen at random from all eligible entrants.
• The Prize Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner to take up the specified prize.
• Entrants must be at least 14 years of age at the time of entry for the Competition.
• This competition is open Worldwide.
• Each winner will be notified within a reasonable time after the Draw Date or any subsequent draw either by email, mail or telephone. The prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner is unable to be contacted after a reasonable period or if any prize is unclaimed or declined within a reasonable period, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and a supplementary winner may be drawn at the Promoter’s discretion.