As promised. We at Pop Scoop! are giving ONE lucky fan the opportunity to WIN this priceless one-of-a-kind signed 5 Seconds Of Summer doodled canvas.
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.
And the two winner of a one-of-a-kind signed 5SOS doodled canvas and pens is….
You’ll not only get the canvas, we are throwing in the pens used by the boys and untouched by anyone else. And you can see were they have been from the photo below, Eeek!
And if that’s not enough. Our photographer Lee Blanchflower of 99Probs will give the winner a framed printed copy of the photo with the boys proudly holding their artwork. (see pic at top).
To enter simply:
1) Follow @Pop_Scoop on Twitter.
2) Then Retweet:
RT: I followed @pop_scoop to be in with a chance to WIN a signed 5SOS doodled canvas and pens. http://goo.gl/cJMiZE #5SOSPopScoop
You can enter more than once but please respect your followers and refrain from flooding their streams.
3) You can also enter on Facebook for extra counts. Like our Facebook page and send us a message or post using the hashtag #5SOSPopScoop
T’s & C’s:
• The Prize is non transferable, non refundable and non negotiable. There is no cash alternative. All tickets are for person use and cannot be sold under any circumstances. Sale or attempted sale will be considered grounds for cancellation.
• There is ONE prize (the “Prize”) on offer consisting of a signed 5SOS doodled canvas, the pens used to draw with and a framed photo of 5SOS posing with their artwork.
• The Closing Date of this competition is: 10:00pm, Friday 14th March 2014.
• Winner will be announced shortly after.
• Winners will be chosen at random from all eligible entrants.
• The Prize Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner to take up the specified prize.
• Entrants must be at least 14 years of age at the time of entry for the Competition.
• This competition is open Worldwide but no transport included.
• Each winner will be notified within a reasonable time after the Draw Date or any subsequent draw either by email, mail or telephone. The prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner is unable to be contacted after a reasonable period or if any prize is unclaimed or declined within a reasonable period, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and a supplementary winner may be drawn at the Promoter’s discretion.