Lawson will be playing a charity concert at IndigO2 On Thursday 13th February. The boys will also be joined by Nina Nesbitt at the concert held at London’s O2 Arena. Pop Scoop! has partnered up with sponsors Andrews-Sykes hire to give away two tickets to the event.
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.
And the winner of two tickets to see Lawson and Nina Nesbitt is….
Tickets start from just £15 + booking fee. All the money raised from the evening will help support both Help a Capital Child and the Charlton Athletic Community Trust. Using the power of football, the Charlton Athletic Community Trust (CACT) works in partnership with local communities to empower individuals to improve their lives and their environment. CACT’s ground-breaking and innovative programmes are delivered through a regular presence in schools, and working with disadvantaged or socially excluded groups in society, through crime reduction initiatives and community based football coaching sessions. Find out more about the work of CACT here.
Help a Capital Child provides small grants to hundreds of local projects and groups located throughout London, who provide support and opportunities for young people affected by abuse, homelessness, disability, illness and poverty. Find out more about Help a Capital Child’s work here .
To be in with a chance win these tickets all you have to do is:
1) Follow @Pop_Scoop on twitter by clicking the button below.
2) Tweet: Follow @Pop_Scoop for a chance to WIN a pair of tickets to see @LawsonOfficial & @ninanesbitt at @indigO2atTheO2 #Popscooplawson
T’s & C’s:
• The Prize is non transferable, non refundable and non negotiable. There is no cash alternative. All tickets are for person use and cannot be sold under any circumstances. Sale or attempted sale will be considered grounds for cancellation.
• There is one prize (the “Prize”) on offer consisting of a pair of tickets to see Lawson and Nina Nesbitt at IndigO2 On Thursday 13th February.
• The Closing Date of this competition is: 10:00pm, Monday 3rd February 2014.
• Winner will be announced shortly after.
• Winners will be chosen at random from all eligible entrants.
• The Prize Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner to take up the specified prize.
• Entrants must be at least 14 years of age at the time of entry for the Competition.
• This competition is open Worldwide. No transport included.
• Each winner will be notified within a reasonable time after the Draw Date or any subsequent draw either by email, mail or telephone. The prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner is unable to be contacted after a reasonable period or if any prize is unclaimed or declined within a reasonable period, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and a supplementary winner may be drawn at the Promoter’s discretion.