This close to Christmas we can’t help but treat one lucky Pop Scoop! reader to another amazing competition. This time you have the chance of winning a pair of limited edition Razer Kraken E-Panda Hooligan headphones. Tailor made for Bruno Mars’ brother and drummer Eric “E-Panda” Hernandez.
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.
And the winner of a pair of limited edition Razer Kraken E-Panda Hooligan headphones is….
E-Panda started playing at the impressionable age of four and gigging professionally at the age of 10, booking shows six nights a week for nearly a decade. Now E-Panda and Razer have joined forces to product these amazing and exclusive, limited-edition headphones.
More details can be found on the E-Panda Hooligan website.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of limited edition Razer Kraken E-Panda Hooligan headphones, all you have to do is:
1) Follow @Pop_Scoop on twitter by clicking the button below.
2) Tweet: Follow @Pop_Scoop for a chance to WIN a pair of Razer Kraken E-Panda Hooligan headphones http://goo.gl/5WFH2Y #PopHooliganComp
T’s & C’s:
• The Prize is non transferable, non refundable and non negotiable. There is no cash alternative. All tickets are for person use and cannot be sold under any circumstances. Sale or attempted sale will be considered grounds for cancellation.
• There is one prize (the “Prize”) on offer consisting of a pair of limited edition Razer Kraken E-Panda Hooligan headphones.
• The Closing Date of this competition is: 10:00pm, Friday 13th December 2013.
• Winner will be announced shortly after.
• Winners will be chosen at random from all eligible entrants.
• The Prize Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner to take up the specified prize.
• Entrants must be at least 14 years of age at the time of entry for the Competition.
• This competition is open Worldwide.
• Each winner will be notified within a reasonable time after the Draw Date or any subsequent draw either by email, mail or telephone. The prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner is unable to be contacted after a reasonable period or if any prize is unclaimed or declined within a reasonable period, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and a supplementary winner may be drawn at the Promoter’s discretion.